• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • derrickgoins

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 23, 2009
    Westfield
    I've got them for my G23 and just use them as range mags. I haven't had any problems but did have to invest in a speedloader to get 2 of them loaded to full capacity. Other than that, they've been good to go.

I definitely agree with everyone else and only use the factory Glock mags if I carry the G23.

MeatyBacchus

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    I had one experience with these magazines. My uncle brought 5-7, I can't remember, and we put 500rds through his 17 - no problems. I'm thinking about picking some up for the range.

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County
    I use them at the range without a problem. But I always carry Glock factory mags in my EDC.

never had a problem with them but like stated before only use factory mags for carry...

This is what I do as well. That said, the only failure to feed I have ever had with my G26 was with a 15 rounder KCI mag. I had left it loaded for about 6 months before using it at the range. Almost every round falied to feed into the chamber. Don't know if it was just a defective mag, a weakened spring from being kept loaded, or the grip I was holding it with, and I haven't been to the range since to check on it.

After the FTF's, I switched over to the 10 round factory mag and had no further problems that day.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I have had both good and bad experiences with them. When I find them for the right price I still pick them up, but for range use only. Factory mags in my EDC. :ingo:

Top Bottom