Glock-1911.jpg

Wait, does this mean they FINALLY made a reliable 1911? :D

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Wait, does this mean they FINALLY made a reliable 1911? :D

No, it means Glock finally made a gun that won't kaboom. They finally made a gun that would make you have some concern if it went under the ol' Dixie Chopper.

Well, if it were true, anyway. In reality, the gun behind the photoshop edits is pretty close to pure sex and has NO place being tarnished by glock logos or mentioned in a glock thread. I won't even say its name here.

hootenholler

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 19, 2011
    jefferson co
    No, it means Glock finally made a gun that won't kaboom. They finally made a gun that would make you have some concern if it went under the ol' Dixie Chopper.

Well, if it were true, anyway. In reality, the gun behind the photoshop edits is pretty close to pure sex and has NO place being tarnished by glock logos or mentioned in a glock thread. I won't even say its name here.

not a big glock fan?....just wondering becasue im on the market for a new pistol

SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    Speaking of glocks, and I'm really not trying to get off topic here but, Would it be a wise investment to collect them? (seeing all of the models, makes me think). Would they resell at a decent price and would they have to be all the same GEN, and so on?

SHEEPdOHdoubleG

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    East Central Indiana
    not a big glock fan?....just wondering becasue im on the market for a new pistol

Glocks are some of the best guns you can buy. Here are valid points to support my theory:

1. Cops all over America choose Glock (65% market share nationally)
    2. They are the most popular gun (in terms of sales) ever
    3. I have put over 3000 rounds through my glocks and I have never once had a jam or malfunction.

Don't let people scare you about glocks going KABOOM. Yes, there have been cases where glocks are loaded with crappy badly reloaded ammo and they have exploded. You seem relatively new to shooting, in general, so I doubt you are going to start loading your own ammo.

As long as you go buy your ammo already loaded, you'll be just fine!:D

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Glocks are some of the best guns you can buy. Here are valid points to support my theory:

1. Cops all over America choose Glock (65% market share nationally)
    2. They are the most popular gun (in terms of sales) ever
    3. I have put over 3000 rounds through my glocks and I have never once had a jam or malfunction.

By point #2's logic, McDonalds is some of the best food you can buy. I'll let someone else have fun with the other two.

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    By point #2's logic, McDonalds is some of the best food you can buy. I'll let someone else have fun with the other two.

Glock isn't a high end gun. It doesn't command a high end price. It's not beautiful but it does it's job.

Parts, when they do break, are easily replaced by anyone remotely competent. And breaks are rare. Does that mean never? No, it's a man made mechanical item...it's imperfect. But it's rare and easily fixed and if not Glock will replace it.

For 100 yard bulls eye competitions, or beauty contests maybe try something a little finer.

But for a gun that will serve you well for many years with little to no maintenance and even little to no cleaning if you desire, it's hard to turn up your nose at a Glock.

Youtube for Glock torture tests. Some amazing stuff. Not exactly "real world" but impressive none the less.

I think it makes a great first pistol.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    People forgetting the RTF series, and this strange beast:
    42294.jpg

Anyone know what the picatinny railed glock 21 is called? I know it was only done as an SF model.

Top Bottom