• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I shoot a G34 and a G21 and some other pistols.

The G34 is just barely broken in, maybe 10,000 rounds or so. Only recent changes to the G34 is that I replaced the recoil spring not long ago (same as stock spring weight and etc, just a preventative maintenance thing).

With the G34, and only with that gun, it seems that I get occasional group shifts. Sights seems soild, ammo is consistent (no group shifts with same ammo and different guns for example), group size is acceptable, the only problem is that zero seems to change occasionally.

I've been working on this as if the problem is 100% the shooter and have not solved it so far. Was wondering if anyone knows of anything that might be going on with the gun.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    A lot of moving parts that experience wear, get dirty, and move constantly...this changes the POI constantly on an auto. Most of the time it isn't noticable. You are relying on everything coming back into line after breaking apart and moving for each shot. Tolerances on a Glock are not very tight, that's what keeps it reliable.

Top Bottom