• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    I'm still vacillating between several different options for a new auto pistol. Among them is the 4th gen Glock (must be 4th gen for me due to really small hands here).

Anyway....been to several shops and no one seems to have any stock as far as 4th gen Glocks. I don't have the money right now anyway but I did want to see what it felt like in my hand. Meanwhile I been doing a ton of research on these online and it led me to glockmeister.com. They seem like a great resource. I can even buy the gun and all straight from them. Anyone here have any experience buying from glockmeister.com?

I just configured a package for $631.00 that includes:

Glock 19 Gen 4
    3 factory 15 rnd mags
    Glock factory Night Sites (installed)
    Glockmeister grip plug (installed)
    free shipping

This sound like a good deal? What do you all think?

Muntz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 21, 2011
    I have purchased parts from them but if you want to purchase a gun I would consider a local source. By the time you pay an FFL to run the paperwork you will have too much invested in the gun. I am not familar with the dealers in your area but there is a list on INGO.

22rssix

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   2
    Mar 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Gen4's come with 3 mags

Night sites not sure of the cost....

Free plug, why pulg it? not really needed, how much do they really cost? they would be a simple install if you really wanted one.

Free shipping, but 15-30 dollar transfer fee depeding on shop.

Have you checked local shops for gen4's with night sites or even plan gen4"s and having a set of sights put on after?

WebHobbit

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    Spencer County
    Plugs are 7 bucks and a simple install. I think they look way better without the hollow bit. Didn't know the gen4s came with 3 mags. As I said my guy charges me 15 bucks for the transfer. Also tax on 600 bucks would be what? $42.00? I wouldn't be paying that.

As for local shops - I've checked about 3 out of 6 or 7 places so far and they don't have ANY gen4s of any model. I'm still gonna check some more though. As for sight installs I have no idea of that cost. I just know I don't care for the default white U rear setup.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Without sales tax and just a $15 transfer...sound decent to me. I have bought several higher end parts from Glockmeister...never a problem.

4th gen 19's are running $550-575 plus shipping, night sight are $75-85 so have $615 invested doesn't sound too bad.

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    I'm still vacillating between several different options for a new auto pistol. Among them is the 4th gen Glock (must be 4th gen for me due to really small hands here).

Anyway....been to several shops and no one seems to have any stock as far as 4th gen Glocks. I don't have the money right now anyway but I did want to see what it felt like in my hand. Meanwhile I been doing a ton of research on these online and it led me to glockmeister.com. They seem like a great resource. I can even buy the gun and all straight from them. Anyone here have any experience buying from glockmeister.com?

I just configured a package for $631.00 that includes:

Glock 19 Gen 4
    3 factory 15 rnd mags
    Glock factory Night Sites (installed)
    Glockmeister grip plug (installed)
    free shipping

This sound like a good deal? What do you all think?

Glockmeister is located in Mesa, Arizona (I live in Arizona 6 months of every year). I've ordered from them several times, never heard of anyone who had a bad experience.

I can tell from reading this thread, that you and I are the only posters who have been to their website. Judge their comments accordingly.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    I've been buying from Glockmeister for years and would have no problems recommending them to anyone. Great company and great service.

shoot the radio

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Chk bradis guns....bought my gen4 g19 there.....had plenty in stock. I got the gtl10 tactical lite plus all the above u mentioned and critiical defense ammo for barely a little more than ur listed price. Id stay local over using the web. Just my .02

Top Bottom