• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Well at least here at the 2011 Fall Indiana Law Enforcement Confrence being held at the Indianapolis Sheraton hotel (28/29/30 Sept). Over 300 hundred State,Federal,County, Local officers from all agencies in attendance, only about 30% are visably wearing a firearm, but those who are, nine out of ten are wearing/carrying a Glock.
    A few Sigs, and at least two Colt .45 auto's. Not suprising as 80% of law enforcement use and carry a Glock brand pistol. My G-23 and G-27 love company and while mine are locked in my auto, I enjoy seeing so many on display. OK, I know there are as many Glock lovers as haters, but if you love them as much as I do, this is the place to be. I know the Officers and Agents and Deputies, and Troopers wear and carry what they are primarily issued, and you would never guess that Fobus and Blackhawk serpa holsters are the ones the Glocks are in. Most are .40 and this must be the safest place in town.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Well at least here at the 2011 Fall Indiana Law Enforcement Confrence being held at the Indianapolis Sheraton hotel (28/29/30 Sept). Over 300 hundred State,Federal,County, Local officers from all agencies in attendance, only about 30% are visably wearing a firearm, but those who are, nine out of ten are wearing/carrying a Glock.
    A few Sigs, and at least two Colt .45 auto's. Not suprising as 80% of law enforcement use and carry a Glock brand pistol. My G-23 and G-27 love company and while mine are locked in my auto, I enjoy seeing so many on display. OK, I know there are as many Glock lovers as haters, but if you love them as much as I do, this is the place to be. I know the Officers and Agents and Deputies, and Troopers wear and carry what they are primarily issued, and you would never guess that Fobus and Blackhawk serpa holsters are the ones the Glocks are in. Most are .40 and this must be the safest place in town.
    4 words....

Negligent. Discharge. Contagious. Fire.

Ever seen those demonstrations of a chain reaction using ping pong balls and mousetraps....I'm just sayin'

The above may be viewed in purple.

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I used to be a hater, but then I fell into a deal on a 26 that was too good to pass up. I still think that they are kinda ugly, but the ergonomics of the pistol arent terrible, its accurate, and so far has yet to go bang when I pull the trigger.
    Its not my favorite pistol, nor is it the nicest looking, but it will likely always have a place in my safe.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    matter of opinion really.......and in mine, they are a very basic gun designed to be easily worked by the most gun ignorant individuals..........not they aren't good quality...but it is what it is

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    Law Enforcement Conference, huh? Wanna see confusion? Walk in and yell "hey you with the mustache and sunglasses!"

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    matter of opinion really.......and in mine, they are a very basic gun designed to be easily worked by the most gun ignorant individuals..........not they aren't good quality...but it is what it is

A gun that doesn't rust unless the person has alien acid sweat, great accuracy, can be fixed by almost anyone and in the 3rd Generation pistols are reliable as hell? Yeah I'll take the crappy quality gun for ignorant people any day. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom