• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    FWIW, they've got PMC bronze .380 for 12.99/50, and (I can't remember the brand) 44 mag for 24.99/50. Maybe it's a deal, and maybe it's not, but it's still pretty cheap.
    They've also got a bin full of RCBS shotshell powder bushings, and et cetera for cheap. Lots of 7mm Rem and 220 Swift reloading dies/components if you need 'em.
    Otherwise, it's been picked pretty clean of the standard caliber stuff.

And yes, there's a 91/30 still in cosmoline in the rack for 99 bucks. I'd have snapped it up, but didn't have time to do the paperwork...also a Remington nylon.

illmaniac123

Plinker
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 3, 2010
    East Indianapolis
    I work by there and they have alot of reloading stuff on sale. Corporate doesnt know if they want to stock it or not in the store. As far as mosins, they have a crapload. Clearance ammo is all good brand named stuff but its a lot of random stuff, one or two boxes of a certain caliber. If youre a reloader its worth looking at

hrdwarhax

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2011
    Marion Co. Castleton
    i just picked a mosin yesterday. and i was very glad to see that he walked out of the back with a box. and in said box was all the excessories , a bayonet, ammo pouches. cleaning set and solvent bottle. the bayonet doesnt have the same mark as the rifle bit it fits very well. they have alot left so snatch them up before you get stuck with the floor model

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I picked up a 100ct. box of Hornady Interloks in 8mm down at the Greenwood GM for $9.98. That's about as good a price as I've ever seen on bullets for the Mauser. Unfortunately, they only had one box.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Why the big sale at GM?

They're cutting down their reloading selection to the bone. Some will have no reloading at all - others will have just supplies for .223, .308, and popular pistol calibers. They were carrying a lot of inventory and at their chosen price points, it just doesn't move. It was unsustainable.

Top Bottom