Not open for further replies.

gwingo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2015
    Indysub
    Hello,

I've been lurking for awhile and thought I might introduce myself. Former Marine who lives just south of Indy and enjoy handguns. I currently carry a S&W 649 but I am thinking I might need something with a bit more capacity given the aggression we see in the news so much these days. It must be concealable. I'm seriously considering a Glock 26. Any thoughts?

Thanks

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Welcome to INGO, gwingo and thanks for your service.

As for the Glock 26, it is a quality firearm and *might* be a good choice for you. You really should try test firing and make sure you are comfortable and accurate with it before settling on it. Rent one or borrow one (INGOers can help with that) to get some hands on. They are common enough.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Thank you for your service. I carry a full size 10mm - the G40 - and shoot it well after outfitting it with Trijicon night sights HD. I also carry a much lighter .38 wheel gun when I want to go un-noticed, the .38 carries a decent kick to would-be doers of evil. I really don't mind the weight and size of a full size hand gun most of the time so the G40 works for me, 15+1 of Kick @zz.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Welcome to INGO! Glad you've joined! Can't go wrong with a Glock 26 or 19... If that's what you want, I'd go ahead and get one!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom