Good deal on nice holster...Glock19 etc.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fatmatt1981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2011
    North Vernon
    Hey all. I just wanted to throw this out there, as I thought it was a good deal for those who own Glock 19's(or similar size).
    I just got a Safariland 568 custom fit holster from Opticsplanet.com...that was $36.88 shipped.
    I have order two of the same model holsters for a couple other pistols from Cabelas at $49.99+shipping.
    I must say I'm happy with the purchase...they first told me thru an email that item was backordered(after I ordered it already), and it'd take an extra 7-10days...the very next morning I checked my order status and it said it had shipped! I got on their live chat feature and asked, and I guess they had one just in a different warehouse somewhere...went ahead and shipped it from there to me.
    It arrived 3 days later!
    If anyone could use a nice holster, I think these will work great for you....they are comfortable also....no pinching while wearing the paddle while driving etc.
    It also comes with a belt attachment, and allen wrench adjustment screw.
    :cool:
    http://www.opticsplanet.net/safariland-568-custom-fit-for-revolvers-holster-stx-plain-black-right-hand-568-54-411.html

Top Bottom