• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Friend asked me today if I need of a good smith who could work on an AR and an M1 Garand around Indy or Columbus area. I didn't know so I thought I would ask.

thanks,
    clay

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Columbus

You'll be hard pressed to find a better gunsmith in this area than Gary Grow. He's just west of Columbus and very highly regarded. I don't know if he does anything with ARs or M1s but it would be worth while to try him. The only downside is that sometimes he is so busy he stops taking in more work.

x10

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Martinsville, IN
    Gary is as good as it gets.

He's had a hand in about every gun I own that I"ve won any kind of match with.

He is always busy and has repeat business from the last 25 years. He will always give you the bad news first and do his best. Don't BS him because he knows, he won't BS you.

I wish my First Born Son could Intern with him, Thats how much I think of him.

You'll be hard pressed to find a better gunsmith in this area than Gary Grow. He's just west of Columbus and very highly regarded. I don't know if he does anything with ARs or M1s but it would be worth while to try him. The only downside is that sometimes he is so busy he stops taking in more work.

Top Bottom