• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Just a heads-up for anyone looking for some really good-looking (and reasonably priced) wood grips. Try "www.grips4u.net". A great source for PPK and PPK/S grips, among others.

Stnmikita

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 26, 2009
    Anyone done business with Esmerelda? The grips look great. She advertises several types of wood, but almost all of those displayed seem to be cocobolo. Also, when you click on many of them you get a message saying they have been sold within the last two hours?

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Grips

A buddy of mine has some Esmerelda grips( checkered ) on his Les Baer and they are nice. He likes them so much he is getting a pair for his Kimber also. I have shot the Baer and the grips felt nice in my hand, and easy to grip with no slippage.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Anyone done business with Esmerelda? The grips look great. She advertises several types of wood, but almost all of those displayed seem to be cocobolo. Also, when you click on many of them you get a message saying they have been sold within the last two hours?

Esmerelda does pretty nice work. She no longer does custom grips and now does her own production designs, which are beautiful. Here wood has always been some of the nicer wood available.

Back when she was doing custom work she made these for me:
    1Esmeralda.jpg

Top Bottom