• ...and so much more!
  • T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Had a great time shooting today with the Bro-in-law. Met some new people and shot their guns, let them shoot mine. Guns on board were: my Glock 17 gen 4 (with new front Hi-Viz sight, which I love now), my Llama 1911 .45acp (with new recoil spring, that was dearly needed), Jason's Sig P250 (.40 s&w), new friend Mike's Glock 27, and new friend BJ's S&W Sigma .40. Amazing how comfortable I was with new people around and firearms, really loving the gun-world right now. Sorry for lack of pics.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Right on. Nothing beats a personal range! Roush used to be my main range until I joined with Izaak Walton League last month. There are quite a few of us on here that shoot together. We will have to set up another meetup shoot soon. :rockwoot:

Bigdad_e875

Still here...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Definitely a great time, all guns functioned flawless and shot up quite a bit of ammo. Although still unsure where i am at with the 250, it functioned perfect, and i am pretty sure it was a combination of me rushing and the ammo. New friends and a new place to shoot that is only 5 minutes away is definitely going to make it hard to wait to shoot again while i build up the ammo supply. :ar15:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Definitely a great time, all guns functioned flawless and shot up quite a bit of ammo. Although still unsure where i am at with the 250, it functioned perfect, and i am pretty sure it was a combination of me rushing and the ammo. New friends and a new place to shoot that is only 5 minutes away is definitely going to make it hard to wait to shoot again while i build up the ammo supply. :ar15:

Wont be a supply anymore, more like a depletion of ammo.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    263   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Right on. Nothing beats a personal range! Roush used to be my main range until I joined with Izaak Walton League last month. There are quite a few of us on here that shoot together. We will have to set up another meetup shoot soon. :rockwoot:

Where is that at? If its close, I might be interested.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    The Izaak Walton League is just up in Huntertown a couple minutes North of Fort Wayne. We have done meetups at Roush before too though if that is better for you.

Top Bottom