• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    Looking for a good scope for Coyotes. Dad was looking for a night vision scope but isn't sure on which route to go. His would be going on a Browning 223 lever gun and I'm looking for something for my AR. Any help would be good. I searched for Night vision and didn't find anything helpful to me. thanks.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    basically with each higher generation you get you get more range and clarity. i had a gen 3 that i could shoot a couple hundred yards with farily easily. i would not even look at gen 1 scopes

Dss21

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    If you decide not to spend the money on the night vision and buy a normal scope I would suggest a illuminated reticle. At dawn or dusk I have found them helpfull to keep from loosing your crosshairs when you are on a dark colored target. I also think it helps extend the usefull range of you red light.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would suggest a illuminated reticle.

This was my thoughts exactly, I know that NC Star doesn't have a great rep, however they make a nice line of IR's for a great price. Leopold Mk II QCT has a IR and I am a huge fan of ACOG, the later 2 aren't on a working mans pay check, but are def save and buy optics. Indygunworks has the Leo MkII QCT for way less than MSRP, like $400 or $600, something stupid like that.

oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    I have a mueller eraticator on mine. It has just a single target dot that illuminates on it. Eye relief sucks at higher power at night but u can still go to about 12x. And it is AO.

Top Bottom