• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Update to story:

Because this happened in my neighborhood, I started a little bit of info digging. Turns out the wife and my little girl's biological father knew the guy that was killed once upon a time.

Supposedly, the guys that were shot at were called in to get a girl out of a domestic beatdown. Upon leaving the area, they got ambushed from the treeline. The shooting victims were loosely affilitated with a local gang called Dirty White Boys(connected with them during some jailtime). At the TV coverage of the vigil held at the gas station, you can see all the white bandannas on people.

Supposedly, the shooters belong to a newer gang in the area, and the number of gangmembers is unknown. The 4 that they have arrested may be it, or there may be more.

The funeral was held yesterday, and undercovers were flooding the place in fear of a retaliation shooting incident. My daughter's bio actually attended the funeral, thankfully he didn't decide to take her there to attend.

So far the neighborhood is holding it's collective breath. We don't know when the shooting will start, but a lot of us figure that someone will try to start clearing house on the competition.

In the meantime, the wife has stopped questioning my carrying around the house, and has informed me that she wants a plinker pistol for the range to get her skills sharpened up. She even informed me to go ahead and get my shotgun for the house.

Top Bottom