• ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    So, with my "play" money that I get out of my rent, I will be able to get a new CZ or a set of new golf clubs. I'm not sure which way I want to go, but I'm leaning toward some new Ping irons and a driver. Still, the feel of a new CZ in .40 S&W would be nice. I'll probably just wait and buy my wife something nice.

You could buy her a new cz in .40?
    Win Win! :rockwoot:

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    Hopefully Que your renters have been there awhile and have had a walk thru inspection in the last 4 months or so.....or the sales of meth have been great from that location!!!! Your in for a rude awakening when the place gets raided and your socked with a $10,000+ clean up for the apartment. I've seen this happen a lot in the last 5 years. One less than 2 weeks ago, nice house in Milford. Owner was selling on land contract....drove by with 3 county mounties and the 3 state police with that wonderful detox trailer sitting at the property. I know the farmer down the road, he talked to the owner that night. Owner said the house might have to be demolished. The tenant had been there 2+ years....always paid on time.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Thanks, Lee. Although this remter has only Ben in my house for six months, he's been renting from my manager as long as he's been at Bragg. The only issue he has is being late once in a while. I expressed my disapproval with this practice, especially with an NCO. Still, people are people and I will ask my manager to make a couple of extra stops.

Top Bottom