• ...and so much more!
  • Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    where the best place to buy an upper ? I'm cheap but wanted an AR platform
    would like a flat top and maybe a quad rail... 5.56 chamber and open to other options where do I shop? Seen a lot of cool uppers at the 1500'but not sure what a good price is? Got the complete lower for $214 OTD at the show so what next? Ready to have a complete black gun!

TacticalM4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    www,del-ton.com has some pretty sweet deals on complete uppers. Cold Hand Arms | Class III Firearms Dealer also seems pretty good, maybe a little higher than del-ton.

It also sounds like some shops get parts from RRA and Del-Ton much cheaper than the mfr sells them online and will give you a discount.

I got about 35% off a Del-Ton stripped lower today at the 1500, based on their online prices.

Gabriel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    The shore of wonderful Lake Michigan
    Heard good things about them.

Just read a couple things about PSA a few minutes ago. It looks like they've shipped at least a few of their mid length uppers out with carbine length gas tubes. While this is a pretty idiotic oversight, it also means they don't rally check for gas tube alignment around the charging handle (making sure it's straight, which takes about five seconds). It also means they dont' actually test fire their uppers before they ship them.

Bowman78

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    Camby
    PSA

Thanks for the heads up on palmetto!!! Will keep shopping around... Any shops around carry uppers at good prices???

Top Bottom