• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • apfroggy0408

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Franklin
    Congrats! I have one of their lowers and before all this mess they were very quick to ship. Good company, keep us updated with the build.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I saw multiple LPK's and other parts for sale at the Stout Field show today. I picked up a complete heavy barrel flat top upper for $500, a spare BCG for $160 and 880 rounds of 7.62 x 54r for $150. I also picked up a bunch of Magpul parts at normal pricing. It wasn't crowded at all and the dealers were very willing to deal. There were lots of complete AR's there and the pricing wasn't way over the top. I did see a couple of guys walking around with AR's with signs on them trying to sell them for totally ridiculous prices. Needless to say their bubbles were burst when they saw the new gun pricing. Not a ton of ammo but the stuff that was there was okay priced. Saw some 500 round spam cans of Remington .223 55gr. FMJ reloadable brass case for $325. Probably could have talked him down to $300 but I'm still well stocked. Didn't see any reloading supplies and only a couple of empty tables. Mags were still way overpriced.

Top Bottom