• John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I wrote this letter a few weeks ago:

To America’s leaders: November 9, 2010

Greetings! My name is ... . I beg you to do your part as our true Conservative national elected leaders. This is the most important time in America’s history, and every rational person knows it. What has been done to the country, but worse still, to our future generations, is immoral and wrong. Our problems can only be solved by:
    1) FULL, INDEPENDENT and COMPLETE audit of the Federal Reserve.
    2) FULL, INDEPENDENT and COMPLETE audit of our total gold holdings.
    3) FULL, INDEPENDENT and COMPLETE investigation and PROSECUTION of those involved with the multi- trillion dollar financial frauds forced upon Americans.
    As a Nation of Laws our faith MUST be restored in what is right. These actions will fully expose the corruption and fraud that have been allowed to develop and the ensuing discoveries by the American people will command a return to sanity, freedom, and a reawakening of the America as it was intended.
    Rough times are facing us no matter what. However, I would rather prevail on the side of what is right than continue down the inevitable path of destruction we are currently on.
    I pray that you display the courage to right the wrongs that we have allowed to prevail in the last century.
    “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” – Thomas Paine
    Thank you,
    Me

cc:
    Congressman Mike Pence
    Congressman Ron Paul
    Congresswoman Michele Bachmann
    Congressman Darrell Issa
    Senator Jim DeMint
    Congressman Paul Ryan

The response I received today from Ron Paul

Dear Mr. .... :

Thank you for contacting me regarding an audit of the gold reserves at Fort Knox. I plan to introduce legislation authorizing such an audit in the 112th Congress.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

SWEET! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Last edited:

wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    I wrote this letter a few weeks ago:

To America’s leaders: November 9, 2010

Greetings! My name is ... . I beg you to do your part as our true Conservative national elected leaders. This is the most important time in America’s history, and every rational person knows it. What has been done to the country, but worse still, to our future generations, is immoral and wrong. Our problems can only be solved by:
    1) FULL, INDEPENDENT and COMPLETE audit of the Federal Reserve.
    2) FULL, INDEPENDENT and COMPLETE audit of our total gold holdings.
    3) FULL, INDEPENDENT and COMPLETE investigation and PROSECUTION of those involved with the multi- trillion dollar financial frauds forced upon Americans.
    As a Nation of Laws our faith MUST be restored in what is right. These actions will fully expose the corruption and fraud that have been allowed to develop and the ensuing discoveries by the American people will command a return to sanity, freedom, and a reawakening of the America as it was intended.
    Rough times are facing us no matter what. However, I would rather prevail on the side of what is right than continue down the inevitable path of destruction we are currently on.
    I pray that you display the courage to right the wrongs that we have allowed to prevail in the last century.
    “If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace.” – Thomas Paine
    Thank you,
    Me

cc:
    Congressman Mike Pence
    Congressman Ron Paul
    Congresswoman Michele Bachmann
    Congressman Darrell Issa
    Senator Jim DeMint
    Congressman Paul Ryan

The response I received today from Ron Paul

Dear Mr. .... :

Thank you for contacting me regarding an audit of the gold reserves at Fort Knox. I plan to introduce legislation authorizing such an audit in the 112th Congress.

Sincerely,

Ron Paul

SWEET! :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

This + The Fair Tax!

Top Bottom