• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pmpmstrb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    I know that some companies have already stepped up to the plate and are refusing to sell to the hypocratic local, state, federal, etc entities. I applaud them immensely. So I say we make other companies step up to the plate. I urge you to not do business with any company or manufacturer that is still continuing to do business with those holier than thou hypocrites. If they can have them then we should too. Continue speaking with your votes and letters, but also speak with your money. I honestly believe this will have more of an impact than anything else. Please spread the word through every venue available to you. Boycott the companies that sell to govt what the citizens are not allowed to have and support the companies that have already taken that stance.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I am with you 100%. All of the threads I have read about companies that are anti gun, Groupon and such, or the hollywood hypocrites, they will never see a dime from me, ever again. No compromise, no "I'm sorry" allowed. My days of compromise and forgiveness are behind me in regards to 2A matters.

Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I don't disagree with you, but I wonder... Why o we think the politicians care bout these business's. I would think this would make them happy. In the end the civvies still aren't getting the guns. The "bans" will go threw. I do t think they really care, if companies won't sell to police. Two reasons for this: 1) they already have them, 2) they know that NY will just fund another dept in a neighboring state and get them anyway, yet they were still able to ban them in their state.

Make sense or.... I'd like to go more in depth with this thought, but iPad typing gets old fast.... I'm just curious if the Feds really care about these companies or are these companies doing what they want and eliminating more guns period...?

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    It would be effective if all reputable manufacturers refused to sell to departments in ban states or those found to be supplying the departments in banned states, AKA straw purchases. But what would happen then? Forced sales? Take over the companies by force? Buy from foreign vendors?
    Realisticly there is an outside chance anything like this would be succesful. I do remember a few years back when Arizona was pushing the ilegal alien issue and California was pulling business from AZ. Didnt stop AZ from trying to do what they thought was best for their state.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    It would be nice to get a petition with actual physical signatures to send to the major players (Sig, Glock, S&W). Emails don't mean much. Getting a FedEx box full of 10k signatures makes a better point.

Top Bottom