• ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    Funny enough my respect for Bill Maher has grown immensely, even though I really hate his elitist liberal attitude. I live by the saying "Give credit where it's due", and I believe credit deserves to be given, especially with people we disagree with (trusting someone and giving credit are two different things, however). I also try my best to deduce motivations and intentions (can't truly know what goes on in someone's head, however we can be "fruit inspectors" by judging the fruits of their actions and where they stand in hard situations), as I do believe some are genuinely misguided while others are intentionally evil.

I believe Bill Maher may be in a subsection of the spectrum that is a firm believer of the 90s and 2000s style of liberalism, however is horrified at the out of control monster his ilk have become. He has enough of a conscience and logic to see and understand that there is something seriously wrong, however has too much of a biased view that he fails to realize that this decadence is the natural outcome of liberalism and post-modernism. Simply look at history. Many empires have had their own ages of decadence in the twilight of their power, typically followed by an age of intellectualism and a convergence towards extreme progressivism.

Unless he is just acting as opposition for ratings, I believe his intentions are good, however his views are misguided. He does symbolize another potential crack in the woke veneer. I really do believe this woke movement has its days numbered, as it is movement whose foundations are built on lies, absurdity, and weakness. It's only been allowed to flourish in a state of affluence, however it will either ultimately collapse on itself, or it will be destroyed by a force whose foundations are of true strength. That force can come in many ways, be it a grassroots revolution, or even an invasion by a superior outside force.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yeah, same opinion of Bill. He's an arrogant ass, but he is more right and intellectually honest than his fellow liberal scum. He's able to admit when something his ilk latch onto is 110% bogus and will call them out on it. He's a freakin unicorn in that respect.

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Dude, do you know nothing about love and that there are no boundaries that can hold back true love…
    I believe there are some "barriers" that are encoded in the judicial system. Then there are the "barriers" that materialize themselves when the judicial system fails and people just react with righteous indication - and violence. :@ya:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I believe there are some "barriers" that are encoded in the judicial system. Then there are the "barriers" that materialize themselves when the judicial system fails and people just react with righteous indication indignation- and violence. :@ya:
    FIFY... Sorry, just came from the Grammar Nazi thread and it carried over. :):

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Dude, do you know nothing about love and that there are no boundaries that can hold back true love…
    When-Anyone-Uses-Term-True-Love.gif

Top Bottom