• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    "If its Grayman it is good" is my motto :) I have some favorite folders so not sure I will ever own a satu. Gotta prioritize and I just bought a Mega pounder 9in from Mike and Sue so gotta save my pennys. I vote jump on it if you want one I am sure they will sell out again. And again I have to say Mike and Sue are great people. great service and make great knives

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    If I do end up getting one, it will be in Mid June or later. I don't know what the Blade show will have, and I'm bound to blow a decent amount in Atlanta.

Or I'll blow a decent amount at Knob Creek, and I'll have to same the pennies for Blade.

Either scenario is possible.

cubby

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    LaGrange, IN
    i would save for blade. in all likelihood, you won't find a Grayman Satu there (you may at a reseller or similiar, or in the Pit) you WILL see alot of makers who will have alot for sale. i hear Ken Brock is going to debut HIS folder at BLADE show this year (i doubt he will be selling any though).

the KEY to finding great knives at blade is two fold: get there early and have a plan if you know what you want is at a HOT MAKER'S table. expect to run. number two is: hit the little guys! the ones who aren't big names. lower exposure means lower prices, and less demand and more product to chose from!

bargian folder makers at blade:

(Will) Zermeno Knives
    Eddie Baca
    Alan Foltz
    (Dave) Curtiss Knives
    Bill Coye
    (Les) Voorhies Knives
    (Lucas) Burnley Knives
    Sniper Bladeworks

there are literally hundreds of lesser know makers at BLADE, you will find a great deal on a great knife. good luck!

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    i would save for blade. in all likelihood, you won't find a Grayman Satu there (you may at a reseller or similiar, or in the Pit) you WILL see alot of makers who will have alot for sale. i hear Ken Brock is going to debut HIS folder at BLADE show this year (i doubt he will be selling any though).

the KEY to finding great knives at blade is two fold: get there early and have a plan if you know what you want is at a HOT MAKER'S table. expect to run. number two is: hit the little guys! the ones who aren't big names. lower exposure means lower prices, and less demand and more product to chose from!

bargian folder makers at blade:

(Will) Zermeno Knives
    Eddie Baca
    Alan Foltz
    (Dave) Curtiss Knives
    Bill Coye
    (Les) Voorhies Knives
    (Lucas) Burnley Knives
    Sniper Bladeworks

there are literally hundreds of lesser know makers at BLADE, you will find a great deal on a great knife. good luck!

zermeno has some really nice stuff for even better prices.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    "If its Grayman it is good" is my motto :) I have some favorite folders so not sure I will ever own a satu. Gotta prioritize and I just bought a Mega pounder 9in from Mike and Sue so gotta save my pennys. I vote jump on it if you want one I am sure they will sell out again. And again I have to say Mike and Sue are great people. great service and make great knives

Nice! I'll have to come over and check it out.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'm one of the lesser known makers and I don't do folders or steel blade knives.

And yes,I go to Blade,Chicago Custom Knife Show and sometimes the Knifemakers Guild.

Top Bottom