• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Took my son out to ECGR today and had a great time. spent a lot of time teaching how to aim and set the rifle up and he ended up being a better shot than me :n00b: I think (that is after i sighted the scope). We also get to play with a Stevens 87c 22LR that was my grandpas it's about 65-70 yrs old and had fun with it. He got to learn how to clear jams and clean up when you all done. Oh and I fostered a future responsible gun owner
    What a great day :rockwoot:

LFD102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Brownsburg
    Plus I'm getting a new gun out of it. He loved it so much I gave him my Marlin 22 now I can get the 10/22 I have been looking at.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Any day you spend with your kid is a good day! Love hearing stories about real men spending time with their kids and teaching them about guns just makes it even better. I have a 2 year old son and can't wait until he is old enough to come shoot with me.

2 is too young, right? Haha! I kid, I kid....

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Any day you spend with your kid is a good day! Love hearing stories about real men spending time with their kids and teaching them about guns just makes it even better. I have a 2 year old son and can't wait until he is old enough to come shoot with me.

2 is too young, right? Haha! I kid, I kid....

2 is good time to start them...with plastic gun anyway.

Remember the time with my dad and now passing it on to my son and yes he out shoots me most of time with pistols but I'm better with rifles.

Top Bottom