Great ride and finally met a great dude today!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Well, with the house build last year and the insane overtime this year, I finally got a nice ride in for the first time in over a year and a half. I started out near Lafayette and went west of Attica. Then headed down to Indy. Next, I went to Columbus and met up with theweakerbrother for an excellent gyro. Then on to Oldenburg and on up to connersville and on home.

Between Oldenburg and Connersville, I got into a swarm of bugs that was like driving into snow. They splattered all over my windshield. I've never seen anything like it.
    5a317668.jpg

My arms and face are fried. I haven't done a long ride in a long time so my ass is sore. Just over 400 miles but my days best is 700. Oh, and I picked up some grippos to try since I've heard so much about them.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Can anything good come from Columbus? :dunno: :D

I'm glad you got to take a nice ride and get away from the hustle of life. Now, what will you do tomorrow?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Can anything good come from Columbus? :dunno: :D

I'm glad you got to take a nice ride and get away from the hustle of life. Now, what will you do tomorrow?

Hoping to start building my railroad tie backstop for my 400 yard range. Won't be able to work on it too long as I've got a family reunion to go to at 1.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What's the deal with the Mount Metamora castle looking thing? I've been by it a few times now.

Top Bottom