• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jakemartens

Master
    Rating - 96.1%
    99   4   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    So I thought I would post this for you guys, because there is always something out there to to learn.
    Before watching it if asked I would tell you that my grip was fine, but after watching and grabbing up my limited gun I realize that my weak hand grip is no where near as forward as this in the video, so something to try and see if it needs to be changed for me (maybe I can get rid of the that second shot bravo, or upper c/d hit that I get)

One of the other things that I need to work on is my stance, not so much the wide open stance that they discuss, but before and after look at where his head is, and how it doesn't move, head up. I get into that neck down, head down stance. It is something that I have noticed watching some videos of the tops guys and for the most part all of them have the full head up, neck extension, where lots and lots of us get into the start of the tactical turtle head stance.

[video=youtube_share;pAeUwdnf8XI]http://youtu.be/pAeUwdnf8XI[/video]

kevinsr98

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   1
    Feb 12, 2011
    Great stuff! I need to work on getting rid of my "tacticle turtle" stance. Yours isn't as bad as some I've seen.

I have also been putting a lot of emphasis on gripping as hard as I can with my weak hand. I notice when I do, good things happen.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    Ah, Trigger Time. I like and DVR that show but skip the idiot with the shotgun.

Jesse Tischauser

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    Oklahoma
    Ah, Trigger Time. I like and DVR that show but skip the idiot with the shotgun.

Lol! Me too. I pretty much skip everything but Max. Those other guys may be professional firearm instructors but they aren't professional TV personalities. Max is good at both.

yournamehere

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    What I wouldnt give for a chance to have guys like this look at the way I screw up pistol, tear it down and rebuild it from the ground up. If I were just average on pistol my 3G scores would smoke.

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    Top Bottom