• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yes, the buy is over and the shorts are ordered. I am hoping they are done and in the store by Friday morning March 29th because I will be leaving town that morning for a week. If for some reason they are not not ready by the time I leave I will have someone pick them up and drop them off while I am gone.

I will keep you all informed this week as I hear from the printer.

cs

Corey, any update? Just trying to figure out if I'm headed over that way this weekend. I might try and head over after work on Friday or just make the trip out on Saturday.

Thanks!

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Shirts are done and I am sorting them as we speak. I will drop them off at the shop tomorrow on my way out of town. Please feel free to stop in the shop AFTER 2PM to pick up your shirts if you were a PICKUP buyer. If you were a SHIPPED buyer, I will be mailing your shirts tomorrow AM as well via USPS priority mail.

NO SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP EXCEPT THOSE THAT PURCHASED PRESALE SHIRTS AT THIS TIME!!!!!

The extras will be offered to employees before we put any out for sale.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT TOOK PART!!

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Shirts are done and I am sorting them as we speak. I will drop them off at the shop tomorrow on my way out of town. Please feel free to stop in the shop AFTER 2PM to pick up your shirts if you were a PICKUP buyer. If you were a SHIPPED buyer, I will be mailing your shirts tomorrow AM as well via USPS priority mail.

NO SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE IN THE SHOP EXCEPT THOSE THAT PURCHASED PRESALE SHIRTS AT THIS TIME!!!!!

The extras will be offered to employees before we put any out for sale.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT TOOK PART!!

Very cool, I'm assuming I just need to give them my INGO username when I go in to pick it up?

curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Shirts are sorted and packaged by real names and they are marked paid. If the sales person you ask is unfimilar with the buy (which is probable), tell them the box with the shirts is in the layaway room. They should see it fairly easy, or tell them to call me.

WebSnyper

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Picked up my shirt Friday afternoon. Almost picked up a BGF shirt as well, but figured I'd grab one of those later. Was cool to see the new store and took a quick peek at the range.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I picked mine up today it looks great! After much discussion and probably mutual frustration the guy at BGF was able to locate it. He at first insisted they weren't there (i told him they were in the layaway room) and then found them but said mine wasn't there. In his defense, the bag that said "chezuki" also said "Larry" which is not my name. So if there's a Larry out there looking for his 5x shirt, sorry!

ChrisBarnes

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Greenfield/Cumberland area
    I have had my shirts for a week or so now and it is funny. My daughter and I were wearing ours in Wal-Mart yesterday and a employee stopped us and stated he was at BGF the other day and wanted to know if they still had these shirts he loved them. I passed on your info hope he drops you a line. As I stated before I am super IMPRESSED with BGF and will not go anywhere else.

Top Bottom