• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

KEHO

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Noblesville
    Ordering is now closed - I'll be sending everyone their final totals as soon as I hear how much shipping will be.

Howdy all:

I found someone looking to get rid of a pretty good sized stash of brass so I thought I would post it here and get a group buy going. Here are the details:

Prices listed below are before shipping. We will split up the shipping cost once we determine how big of an order we end up placing. Only 1000 piece lots are available. I will divide the total shipping cost by the number of 1000 piece lots and add that amount to each lot to get a final total.

Brass will be shipped to me in Noblesville. So, pickup will be in the Noblesville / Fishers / Carmel / NE Indy area. I could reship it to you, but you'll be paying for the additional shipping.

Payment can be made via check or money order, but PayPal (fees paid on your end) or Credit Card over the phone (+3% to cover my fees) is the preferred method.

If you PM me or post in this thread that you want one or more lots of brass, I ask that you be committed to following through. I want to offer this up, but don't want to be dealing with it for months and months.

The offer closes this Friday evening 6/29/12. Grand totals will be tallied and shipping will be calculated over the weekend. I'll let everyone know their final total sometime on Monday and will ask for payment at that time. I'll send the payment just as soon as I receive it from everyone.

I will update this original thread with a current tally as I receive orders.

Whew... now that's out of the way, here's the offer:

9mm 1000 piece lots: $25 plus share of shipping. [STRIKE]7[/STRIKE] 3 lots available

.40 S&W 1000 piece lots: $27 plus share of shipping. [STRIKE]6[/STRIKE] 5 lots available

.38 Special 1000 piece lots: $30 plus share of shipping. 6 lots available

.45 ACP 1000 piece lots: $45 plus a share of shipping. [STRIKE]5[/STRIKE] 0 lots available (confirmed - all is Large Primer)

My understanding is that the brass has been tumbled clean, but not polished. Figure approximately $8-$12 per lot on shipping just to be safe. Hopefully it isn't that high, but I don't want anyone to be surprised.

Any questions, please PM me.

Running tally:

KEHO - 1k .45 ACP - $45 plus shipping
    joshualee49 - 1k .45 ACP - $45 plus shipping
    Aszerigan - 4k .45 ACP - $180 plus shipping
    Newbomb92 - 1k 9mm - $25 plus shipping
    Glock - 1k .40 Cal - $27 plus shipping
    mattdennis3 - 1k 9mm - $25 plus shipping
    Vince49 - 2k 9mm - $50 plus shipping

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.