• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    I'm in the market for a new Gun Belt. My previous one was a 5.11 one I got for free from LA Police Gear. It has served me well but is beginning to wear thin. I'm looking for replacements. What do you guys use for a solid leather gun belt?

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Check out bull belts.

Extra Large Belts : Bull Belt : Sizes up to 80 inches

They set up at the 1500 every show and have great products. I wear one of their belts everyday. As an added bonus they are made right here in Indiana.

+1 for Bull Belts... Nice heavy buckles, replaceable too, as they are NOT riveted on. Real Nice Quality, and breaking in nicely. I got mine in Sept, and is wearing nicely. Holds up a full size XD 40, and 2 additional magazines nicely. They look nice too. Mine is black, but come in brown and 2 tone as well I think. Good Luck... Next 1500 is in Jan if u can wait.

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I bought a Beltman Belt about a year and a half ago and it has held up wonderfully. You can get them reinforced if you need it. They are more expensive, but are top quality.

jojoa55

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Evansville
    i definitely recommend belts from comp-tac. had mine for a few months now and its holding up great! leather and stitching are superb, brass buckles are top notch, fits true to size, and holds a lot of weight with no trouble. comptac also delivers fast and has excellent customer service.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Bull Belt!

++1 for the Bull Belt. Mine has become my daily wear. It is by far the finest belt I have ever owned. It is a tough, full 1/4 inch thick and does not need ANY reinforcement! Made right here in Angola, IN and available online at bullbelt.com. Very fast shipping too, I received mine two days after placing my order online. :)

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Looking for a leather belt? Check out the beltman. Mine is very comfortable and solid. I did not order the stiffener.

Paco Bedejo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I've been wearing a 5.11 1.5" belt that I found for $5, ever since I lost too much weight for my Comp-Tac belt to fit me. The Comp-Tac belt was very comfortable (about 1 year) until I could no longer cinch it tightly, even with my XDm & two spare mags all in IWB holsters. I'm ordering a new Comp-Tac 1.5" (front cut to 1.25") tomorrow. I'll be shopping for new jeans once I get the new belt... Weight loss is expensive...

If anyone's interested in a used black 51" Comp-Tac belt... :):

bw210

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Kouts, IN
    Sharkskin BeltMan belt with stiffener. Quality is top notch and worth the wait. Over 2 years holstering a 40oz 1911 and dual mags. The wilderness belts are OK is you have plastic holsters I guess. For me - fine custom leather is the only way to go.

Top Bottom