• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I watched the evening news, yea I know I'm not sure why either because it was so depressing, and there are ex-pro Second Amendment Senators capitulating all over the place. Seems they can't rethink their stance fast enough.

We may be in serious trouble. Looks like we are gonna get a #$@% sandwich full of stuff that won't help in these situations. I've already emailed all my representatives but I'm not sure what good it's going to do.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    I watched the evening news, yea I know I'm not sure why either because it was so depressing, and there are ex-pro Second Amendment Senators capitulating all over the place. Seems they can't rethink their stance fast enough.

We may be in serious trouble. Looks like we are gonna get a #$@% sandwich full of stuff that won't help in these situations. I've already emailed all my representatives but I'm not sure what good it's going to do.
    I heard about the Dem. Senator from WV changing his pro gun views and supporting a AWB, are there more? Can we get enough no votes in the house to beat a AWB?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Gun Control Comoromise?

Dere will bree no Comoromise!!!

kim-jong-il-puppet-team-america.jpg

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    why should citizens have less weapon than gov? the entire idea of 2A was to not let a dangerous amount of power be waved over the citizens.
    if automatic weapons and high cap magazines were the problem, military bases would be warzones.

Iroquois

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2011
    Say someone offers to gouge out your eyes....you'd say no...so he offers to compromise and only gouge out one eye. Would you agree to that? I don't think so. Their your eyes and he has no right to them, same as your gun rights.

jrogers

Why not pass the time with a game of solitaire?
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Central IN
    I agree 110% but that isn't the trend nationally or globally. The trend s more atheism and more disarmament. Mental health and moral wealth improvements would be the correct actions, but making people take responsibility for their own lives and actions is not likely to happen in this "liberal" day and age. So the government just tries to protect us from ourselves.

No. That's just a first step.

Why don't we do a poll on addressing mental health issues, or the drop in morality thru the years, or putting religion back in school, or allowing the "board of education" to be used when it's needed without fear of lawsuit, or any other of a myriad of problems in society that are spawning generations of people that think reality is a bunch of stuck of snobs on t.v. that think the world revolves around them.

You want reality? Finish school, get a job, support a family, be a productive member of society, know that you're NOT always going to get a trophy.

Hey, thanks for dragging religion into this. Clearly your god would've stopped the bullets if only the students had been forced to pray to him every day. I will never understand how so many of the religious make the illogical leap from "no institutionally-mandated/endorsed prayer" to "god isn't allowed in schools! atheists are ruining our country!"

How nice would it be if we all just followed our religious consciences and let others do the same? I'd like to live in that America.

Then maybe it's time we quit being a bunch of pussies... :xmad:

Oh, and what do you propose? Be specific.

Top Bottom