• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    I saw a post then lost it about a oil you can put on your gun that gives it the ability to not fingerprint up when you touch it?? the reviews spoke highly of this but I cannot recall the name...can anyone help?

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Finger prints??

I'm not so concerned about the finger prints--Super Quick Cleans Guns-DOES work..One of the best cleaner/protectors that I have ever used==BillyBob approved..Bill.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    It's been around since the 70s. When you touch a surface coated with it the "print" left looks like an indistinct smudge and does not leave a detailed "print" that can be identified. Birchwood Casey used to market a product called Sheath that was polarized and neutralized the salt in your sweat. You couldn't make out "prints" on it. I used it for years in a gun shop I worked for and it worked as claimed. Smelled awful but was a very good rust preventative. I believe they have replaced it with a different product now.

Bersalover

Marksman
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Feb 14, 2011
    more concerned with the smudges than the actual fingerprint itself. Found some $10 for 4 oz. Thanks for the tip TopDog. Dont know what the rest of you are thinking!

Top Bottom