• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ag563

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Delphi, Indiana
    I think a new place just opened on 52, saw a neon sign in the window that said GUNS.
    Don't know anything about it yet. Anyone been in there yet? I need to stop & check it out.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    central indiana
    I think a new place just opened on 52, saw a neon sign in the window that said GUNS.
    Don't know anything about it yet. Anyone been in there yet? I need to stop & check it out.

I we stopped in there last weekend, a small shop, not a big selection of guns, but most are new..
    they did have a ruger 77/357

Donnelly

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Cass County

I we stopped in there last weekend, a small shop, not a big selection of guns, but most are new..
    they did have a ruger 77/357

My wife and I stopped last week as well. Quite small, around 6 rifles and 4 shotguns on a pegboard on the wall, and around 10 or so handguns in a case in the middle of the store. Hardly any accessories other than a few holsters. It will probably be the only time I bother to stop unless I hear of a heck of a deal in there from someone on here. Applied Ballistics and Four Guns just offer way too much more that I am actually interested in.

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010

Quick question, where at on 52?

CindyE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    north/central IN
    Checked out Applied Ballistics- nice shop, seemed like good people. We are going to go back sometime and use the range, probably meet up with BIL who lives over there and has used the range before.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I got there just before 4. Sorry that I missed you. Just got back a S&W22a that had been to S&W twice and wanted to make sure they fixed it this time. They did:):

Top Bottom