• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Lee Paige, DEA agent, April 9, 2004, Orlando Youth Minority Golf Association in Windermere, FL.

"Empty weapon."
    "This is a Glock 40. Fifty cent. Too short. (let's the slide fly) All of 'em talk about a Glock 40...okay."
    "I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carries this Glock 40."
    "I'm the only one.." BOOM!

Not satisfied with that, he grabs an AR-type rifle, holds it over his head and starts to parade around with it to shouts from the audience of "Put it down! Put it down!" while they fled for the exits.
    What could possibly go wrong at a gun show?
    Aw, c'mon, there are only hundreds and hundreds of people you don't know jammed into a space chock full of thousands of guns and hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition. It must be safe; there are two or three cops inside the front door asking you whether you have guns with you.

Last edited:

Garb

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2009
    Richmond
    Ricky contemplates the purchase of a 1911 and gets the attention of the dealer:

raccoon-8719.jpg

I assume he'll be open carrying...

blamecharles

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    South side of Indian
    Lee Paige, DEA agent, April 9, 2004, Orlando Youth Minority Golf Association in Windermere, FL.

"Empty weapon."
    "This is a Glock 40. Fifty cent. Too short. (let's the slide fly) All of 'em talk about a Glock 40...okay."
    "I'm the only one in this room professional enough that I know of to carries this Glock 40."
    "I'm the only one.." BOOM!

Not satisfied with that, he grabs an AR-type rifle, holds it over his head and starts to parade around with it to shouts from the audience of "Put it down! Put it down!" while they fled for the exits.
    What could possibly go wrong at a gun show?
    Aw, c'mon, there are only hundreds and hundreds of people you don't know jammed into a space chock full of thousands of guns and hundreds of thousands of rounds of ammunition. It must be safe; there are two or three cops inside the front door asking you whether you have guns with you.

That and Tex " I just f***ing Shot Myself " Grebner.

NIFT

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    That and Tex " I just f***ing Shot Myself " Grebner.

Yeah, another "flamer." He used his thirty seconds of shame to go to Hollywood and be a "star;" while Paige sued the Government/DEA for defaming his character, ruining his reputation, and such. Real pieces of work those two, but there are plenty more like them.

Keep the gun holstered if you are carrying. Do not pull it out to show off how cool you and your gun are. It is not cool; it is stupid.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    You guys are all playing with your lives, but suit yourself. Feel in there with your FINGER? go ahead, tempt fate.

I always use my tongue to inspect the chamber, it has a lot more sensitivity than a bloomin' FINGER. I'll outlive every last one of y'alls.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Police: Vendor shoots himself in the hand at Knoxville gun show » Knoxville News Sentinel

1. Guns are dangerous.

2. What NIFT says, quit waving them around like they are Precious Moments collector figurines.

3. Guns can discharge everytime you load or unload them regardless of whether your finger is on the trigger.

Stop touching it, but if you have to touch it then have a proper backstop to unload/load into.

My wife might shoot you if you start waving her precious moments figurines around!:D

PlinKing2392

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Avon
    One of my friends from work put a whole through his hand, his washer, dryer and half the wall behind that. He was getting ready to clean it, dropped the mag, racked several times and bumped the trigger just enough, and as they say...BOOM.

Always do the pinkey test, unless she says not to..... Someone had to say it. I apologize it had to be me.

Top Bottom