• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    I'm selling a pistol on gunbroker. A week ago it hit the reserve and all was good. I contacted the buyer and didn't hear back. So I contacted again and I didn't hear back.

Now the buyer has 10, count them, 10 new negative feedbacks from items he recently bid on over the weekend. Now I'm stuck just like everyone else.

The bidder is from CA and I can't ship to CA. This is in my ad as well.

I submit a negative feed back for this bidder who had an A+ rating when he was bidding over the weekend.

My item is relisted.

This son of a ----- put in another bid on my handgun!

I can't block him as a bidder. I can't find any phone numbers for gunbroker. I can't even find a CS email.

How do I stop a troll bidder?

mpmike25

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Greenfield, IN
    Don't sell through gunbroker. I personally have had a lot of trouble with them lately and I dropped them. It's not worth the headache in my opinion when you get people like that.

686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Why are you not allowed to ship to CA.? Is the gun not on the "approved" list?

I have never had a problem, buying or selling on GB, I'm just trying to learn about selling or not selling in CA.

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Dealers have to go through an approval process through the state of California.

My FFL hasn't so I won't sell to CA.

There is also a ban list. I have no idea what is on it but I'm not going to jail because some idiot bought the wrong gun.

Kenny87ky

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Louisville, KY
    is there a way you could contact the previous bidder who got a bid in before the troll and do some private messaging to see if he would like to have it?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Gunbroker is very responsive to problems. You just need to find how to contact them, like under the heading of non-paying bidder.

I once put in a bid on a pistol, and received an email from Gunbroker telling me I won the auction. I contacted the seller who told me he already sold it. I sent Gunbroker an email, and received one back very quickly telling me that they had cancelled the seller's ability to list. They told me to leave a bad feedback and blocked his ability to leave me a bad feedback. I was very happy with the way Gunbroker handled a dishonest seller.

Top Bottom