• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    This is a picture of my chalk outline after I got shot by everyone that was Constitutionally carrying. I think I held together pretty well all things considered.

1656863756639.png

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I ordered some .75” ar steel to completely enclose my back patio. Sure, it’ll get hot sitting in a steel box, but at least I’ll be able to sit out there and drink my coffee in the mornings without fear of dying in a hail of gunfire. I LOATHE freedom, I tell you, absolutely LOATHE it!

Wstar425

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2018
    Sandia Park, New Mexico
    This is why I left Indiana, I knew this CC was a bad idea so I moved to Tennessee.........................................where CC was already in place.
    Alright! don't question my reasoning, we'll both have headaches when I'm done explaining, besides that, you have all that new lawlessness to deal with.
    May God have mercy on your tenderloin eating, euchre playing Hoosier souls.
    I’ve been looking for someone, anyone that plays Euchre out here in New Mexico. I have yet to find anyone that’s even heard of it, or interested to learn. Sadness

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Acutally the sound you are hearing is the sound of liberal heads exploding.
    It is a commonly held misbelief that liberal heads explode when presented with facts that disagree with their indoctrination.

The fact is, the popping is from implosion, not explosion. Like a fluorescent tube beaking. It results from there being a strong vacuum that exists between their ears. The skulls ability to maintain the vacuum is exceeded when the few illogical beliefs they hold on to are destroyed, and the head implodes.

The popping is from the overwhelming suckage that is the liberal mind.

It's science...

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    It is a commonly held misbelief that liberal heads explode when presented with facts that disagree with their indoctrination.

The fact is, the popping is from implosion, not explosion. Like a fluorescent tube beaking. It results from there being a strong vacuum that exists between their ears. The skulls ability to maintain the vacuum is exceeded when the few illogical beliefs they hold on to are destroyed, and the head implodes.

The popping is from the overwhelming suckage that is the liberal mind.

It's science...
    Always follow the science!

Top Bottom