• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We have a simple rule, if you have never served in the military you may not poke fun at any service. We can poke fun with each other but no one else. It’s a very special family.
    Nah, we have free speech in the US. And thanks to our armed services for protecting it from enemies foreign and domestic.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    Saw this and wondered about the shop too.

As far as gun tubers, they've all kind of developed their own formulas.
    Demo Ranch shoots stuff in ascending order of power to see if it's bulletproof. That and make silly jokes that are recently increasingly PG13.
    Kentucky B shoots food stuff with giant guns and intermittently shoots watermelon/eggland/etc while laughing maniacly.
    IV8888 does really wordy mostly positive gun reviews and every know and then shoots guns until they get really hot. They have a podcast that is also incredibly wordy and long.

Nothing really new on the internet right now.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Saw this and wondered about the shop too.

As far as gun tubers, they've all kind of developed their own formulas.
    Demo Ranch shoots stuff in ascending order of power to see if it's bulletproof. That and make silly jokes that are recently increasingly PG13.
    Kentucky B shoots food stuff with giant guns and intermittently shoots watermelon/eggland/etc while laughing maniacly.
    IV8888 does really wordy mostly positive gun reviews and every know and then shoots guns until they get really hot. They have a podcast that is also incredibly wordy and long.

Nothing really new on the internet right now.

I agree with the pg13 content it all started with bus stuff I wish he’d get back to his more innocent joking luckily his jokes still go over my kids head

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    So was watching demo ranch during dinner like everyone else I assume. And I was surprised to see a fellow Hoosier on there. So does anyone know these guys or even better anyone on here??

My son Kaden is the one that put the ball in motion when he met the Demo Ranch guys at Cletus and Cars in Indy this past spring. He's the one that Matt was talking to at the beginning of the video. He also got to shoot the GyroJet later in the video. He works at Michigan firearms in Plymouth. Great group of guys that work there.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    My son Kaden is the one that put the ball in motion when he met the Demo Ranch guys at Cletus and Cars in Indy this past spring. He's the one that Matt was talking to at the beginning of the video. He also got to shoot the GyroJet later in the video. He works at Michigan firearms in Plymouth. Great group of guys that work there.
    That is so cool I hope they were good to him out on the ranch they seem like great guys

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    The Demo Ranch team were very gracious to all of them. My son had a great time and was in awe. He's watched the show for years. They got to raid the Bunker Branding store when they left. The Demo crew are going to try to come up to Michiana Firearms in the near future.

Last edited:

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    The Demo Ranch team were very gracious to all of them. My son had a great time and was in awe. He's watched the show for years. They got to raid the Bunker Branding store when they left. The Demo crew are going to try to come up to Michiana Firearms in the near future.
    My kids would go berserk. Is he coming to do one of the gun shop sell outs? We have gone to cleetus Indy and Bristol.

kobra

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    My kids would go berserk. Is he coming to do one of the gun shop sell outs? We have gone to cleetus Indy and Bristol.
    I believe they were thinking about coming up when they come to Indy for C&C next year.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    I believe they were thinking about coming up when they come to Indy for C&C next year.
    Hope your son got a raise. I will be there. Just curious because….. they made such A big deal about $200 a shot did he reimburse for the ammo? Or is that why they got to go on a shopping spree?

really glad to hear they were nice guys. Sometimes people don’t align with their “tv” personalities. I have met him briefly at cleetus but easy to fake there too

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    Back in the sixties as a kid I collected the Man From U.N.C.L.E. books, mostly copied from the screenplays. One of them talked about the Gyrojet and had the agents playing with them and carrying them with their standard sidearm. I believe they were useful in some unusual circumstance. I do remember them saying the rocket came out of the barrel slow but in a few feet they went supersonic.

Top Bottom