• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    :twocents:Seriously? I can't stand H&H for many reasons (among them typically very high prices) but you are mad at them for $525 for Glock 26? You can get it online for less than $500? Great, add in $25 for shipping and $25 for transfer and what is your price? Huh. Around $525, go figger! You also said "you SHOULD be able to get one for $450 at a show". I have GREAT connections amongst some Glock dealers and I am telling you that you are NEVER going to get a 26 for $450 cash on a new gun (unless you are a LEO).

GLOCK 26 9x19mm
    Type - Fixed Polymer Sights
    $460.00 $460.00

Available Shipping Methods Rates
    United Parcel Service (Ground) $18.25
    Store Pickup (Walk In) $0.00

+ 25 dollars from K and T for the transfer
    Were you trying to support my contention? I assume so because your total is over $500 and the OP said he could get one for $450.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    GLOCK 26 9x19mm
    Type - Fixed Polymer Sights
    $460.00 $460.00

Available Shipping Methods Rates
    United Parcel Service (Ground) $18.25
    Store Pickup (Walk In) $0.00

+ 25 dollars from K and T for the transfer

I'd like to see UPS ever send or even accept a Handgun for ground shipping...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I guess a trip to Tomlinson's is in order next caturday.

i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

ThePope

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Fort Wayne,In
    Sorry that a few had a bad experience with H+H, as I know most of the folks there, and they have treated me very good over the years, I am polite to them, and they are to me, they have bent over back-wards to find me pistols, and to make sure I am satisfied in all transactions...

For the most part, their prices are a little high, but not out of the realm of reality for gun-shops in general....

I also have bought at Thomlinsons in Cherabusco, fairly treated, and seem to be on even ground for prices, at a gun-shop level.

I am not against paying a bit more to get a relationship at the local shop, gets me a few perks, and a fairly large selection of firearms....they know me, I know them, they know that when I purchase, I already know what I want, no selling attitude, just the facts, man...I also like to support local businesses, keeps them open, to my advantage.

My opinion, nothing else, take your dollars where you need to, out of town, down the street, into the next state, or Mexico, doesn't matter to me, after all, this is free enterprise, my friend....

I am Out ,......;)

dye

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I have bought some things there from them. Always helpful, but act like they don't remember me each time I go in there.

doglb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   1
    Jul 13, 2009
    Ft. Wayne, IN
    I know they have shooting leagues, Thomas runs them. They, I believe are on tues. They start at 6pm.

Dont quote me however, give them a call and talk to Thomas.

Top Bottom