• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Ok, this thread is for some info/help.

I have a pristine HK USP45CT, but I'm finding a very very hard time finding an approximate value for the handgun. I need to update my homeowners insurance, asset wise, and before I have an appraiser come out and price everything, I'd just like to get some rough numbers, prior to assessment.

Its USP45CT with one standard mag, and 2 of the tactical 8rd mags.

I don't know if they're not made anymore, if they were made in very limited quantity, or what, but my goodness, its impossible to find a good write up on them!

It seems as if the USP45 Compact sells for about $850ish, so I'd assume the USP45ct would retail for around $200 more.

Anyone have any expertise?

2nganx3.jpg

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    They are not rare and are still being made. The HK45c Tactical nowadays is probably more desired since it is a tad more accurate due to the o-ring barrel. Looks like yours has 1x8rd and 2x10rd Elephant Foot mags. Being used I would say it is worth ~$950-$1000. I had a USP Tactical with 5x12rd mags, Mepro Raised Tact. Sights, UTL light, thread protector, box, etc. and had a helluva time selling it for $1250. Here is a good place for more info:HKPRO.COM Home

poomi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2015
    pakistan
    I Have FOs on my Kimber, but she's a safe queen/range toy. They are great outdoors and in bright light, but I cant say I like them in a dark hallway at 2AM when something goes bump in the night. Choose sights that dont require external illumination for carry.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yep they can still be ordered new. Now they have a new grip. Saw one today new with no threaded barrel. Should have asked what the guy paid but I didn't.

nice gun. I'll give you treefitty :):

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    They are not rare and are still being made. The HK45c Tactical nowadays is probably more desired since it is a tad more accurate due to the o-ring barrel. Looks like yours has 1x8rd and 2x10rd Elephant Foot mags. Being used I would say it is worth ~$950-$1000. I had a USP Tactical with 5x12rd mags, Mepro Raised Tact. Sights, UTL light, thread protector, box, etc. and had a helluva time selling it for $1250. Here is a good place for more info:HKPRO.COM Home

Ok thanks. Just fyi... the usp45ct has the o ring barrel also... one of its key traits.
    The main integral difference between the two is the hk 45 doesn't have the reduced recoil system that the usp has, even though I'd barely call the polymer bushing in the compact line a "recoil reducer." Nothing like thae recoil setup in the fullsize usp.
    I miss my fullsize :(

Last edited:
    Top Bottom