• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Arising from the ashes Harrington & Richardson was purchased by JJE from the Remington bankruptcy is is back to cranking out guns.

PSA/HR has now released the M653 clone with Mike from NoDak Spud (NDS now part of the JJE Empire) running the project. I have no need for this, as of the large warehouse of things Kirk does not understand, pistol caliber carbines are in the top 3 or 5. But I want to buy, and I need to talk this out.

What say you?

1699381454403.png

Hop with clone at 3:43:

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Arising from the ashes Harrington & Richardson was purchased by JJE from the Remington bankruptcy is is back to cranking out guns.
    The carbine was delayed by the arm brace debacle, I need to find the video but the carbines were going to come with a shorter barrel and blade style butsttock. It would have been like above but without the part that goes against your shoulder, it would have been just a blade.

I posted a picture of it long ago, but I can't remember where now.

Kdf101

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Sullivan County
    Don’t talk too much, you will just talk yourself out of it. Just do it! I have never really understood PCC’s either, but the ones like the S&W that fold…..yeah I think I need one of those. I can see the appeal of a foldable, concealable firearm with more accuracy/reach than a pistol, but much less footprint than a rifle.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Don’t talk too much, you will just talk yourself out of it. Just do it! I have never really understood PCC’s either, but the ones like the S&W that fold…..yeah I think I need one of those. I can see the appeal of a foldable, concealable firearm with more accuracy/reach than a pistol, but much less footprint than a rifle.
    @Kirk Freeman too. Remember that these really are not intended as PCCs, these are semi auto only versions of 9MM SMGs.
    Colt designed them with a short 10.5 barrel, and a later special model was made for Department of Energy with a 7.5 inch barrel.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    @Kirk Freeman too. Remember that these really are not intended as PCCs, these are semi auto only versions of 9MM SMGs.
    Colt designed them with a short 10.5 barrel, and a later special model was made for Department of Energy with a 7.5 inch barrel.
    This!

A pistol caliber carbine is the size of a rifle, but fires a pistol round. Not useful.

A subgun with a barrel between 4 and 10”s is awesome. It’s small, concealable, cheap to shoot and train with, and WAY more accurate than a pistol.

Suppressed, with subsonic rounds, they give up very little compared to supersonic rounds. You can’t say the same for a rifle. .300 blackout is ballistically equal to .45acp at twice the price.

Subguns rock, even in semiauto.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom