• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Months ago, you may recall I had some things stolen from my house. Since then, I hadn't been able to find my Benchmade 275 Adamas. I figured I'd probably left it on the counter downstairs, and it just walked out with the rest of my stuff that night.

Off and on, every few weeks... I'd get the itch to look around the house for it. Just in case.

Tonight I got that itch, figured I'd look around in my office. I walk into my bedroom to grab a flashlight out of one of the drawers... and the first thing I see is the OD green handle of my Adamas. No reason it should be in that drawer... yet it's the very first thing I find while starting my renewed quest to find that very thing. The wife was prepared to re-purchase the knife, too... I shouldn't have told her I just found it... :D

So here I am, with my Benchmade Adamas 275 sitting on my desk as I share the good news. Felt like telling someone... because it's such a damn nice (and expensive) knife to have essentially given up on... and now it's with me again.

Have you ever thought you lost a special knife, only to find it months later?

tl;dr: I found my Benchmade 275 Adamas that I thought had been stolen.

2byBfAQ.jpg

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    I had a essex key chain knife I bought years ago that I took off my key chain because I was going to a concert. I forgot about it for a while then remembered and went looking for it again. It was nowhere to be found. I looked all over and was certain I had lost it. Well, three years later I'm cleaning out my car and I move a stack of papers in my glove box and it's sitting right there. I grabbed it and laughed then reattached it to my key chain. I swear I looked in that spot many times. :facepalm:

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Thought I lost my 1/4 drive Snap On torque wrench. It was gone for years, I was taking apart a tool box to move it and a drawer got stuck, there is was, jammed up in the underside. Expensive sucker to replace... I am glad I never spent the money to do it but just made due with my 3/8 or borrowed one when absolutely necessary.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    First, I'm glad you found it!

I know the feeling of losing a knife well, and I also know the relief and joy when you find one that you thought was lost! It's like wearing a jacket for the first time in the fall and finding $20 in the pocket.

I lost a Benchmade folder once that I thought was lost at a range in Rochester, IN. Months later I found it in the split of the bench seat in my truck. I've found several pocket knives inside of reclining chairs.

Months ago, you may recall I had some things stolen from my house. Since then, I hadn't been able to find my Benchmade 275 Adamas. I figured I'd probably left it on the counter downstairs, and it just walked out with the rest of my stuff that night.

Off and on, every few weeks... I'd get the itch to look around the house for it. Just in case.

Tonight I got that itch, figured I'd look around in my office. I walk into my bedroom to grab a flashlight out of one of the drawers... and the first thing I see is the OD green handle of my Adamas. No reason it should be in that drawer... yet it's the very first thing I find while starting my renewed quest to find that very thing. The wife was prepared to re-purchase the knife, too... I shouldn't have told her I just found it... :D

So here I am, with my Benchmade Adamas 275 sitting on my desk as I share the good news. Felt like telling someone... because it's such a damn nice (and expensive) knife to have essentially given up on... and now it's with me again.

Have you ever thought you lost a special knife, only to find it months later?

tl;dr: I found my Benchmade 275 Adamas that I thought had been stolen.

Top Bottom