• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    Right after 9/11 I went to the museum at Ft. Knox military base and the usually unmanned gate was guarded by armed soldiers who were searching every cr entering the base. They searched my car, and even my cooler. They even used mirrors to look under my car. Once they let me pass, and I parked at the museum, I reached over to lock my passenger door and saw that I had one of these paperweights in my cup holder IN PLAIN SIGHT. I don't know how the soldiers missed it, but was glad, because I would have had some "splainen" to do as Desi Arnez would say.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    What a waste of the police time. Can't those idiots at the store tell a replica of dummy from a real one? Why did this even make news??

The goodwill store up in Elkhart are manned by people doing community service hours. If they were very smart they wouldn't be doing community service hours.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If you see it in a pocket, I don't blame them for calling police. If it's sitting on its side on a table, that's a different thing.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Years ago when I was in the NFA business had a customer show me a 40mm M79 round talking about getting it from a friend. After looking at it I handed it back and asked him if he knew it was a live round, no he didn't. A week later he asked if I could get rid of it for him, called ATF guys and took care of it.:)

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    The lady who runs our transportation department has one of those in her window with a sign hanging from the pin that says, "Complaint Department, Please Take a Number". :D

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Years ago when I was in the NFA business had a customer show me a 40mm M79 round talking about getting it from a friend. After looking at it I handed it back and asked him if he knew it was a live round, no he didn't. A week later he asked if I could get rid of it for him, called ATF guys and took care of it.:)
    - Is it live?
    + I Dont know.
    - take it outside and throw It in the air afew time.

Wait for boom

:lmfao:

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I've got one of those dummy grenades around. Used to pull the pin and say "catch" while tossing it towards a friend that didn't know it was inert. Good times, good times.

Top Bottom