Happy Father's Day to Dads who have passed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ! twitty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    NE Indy
    My dad has been dead for 28 years now. I was only 6 months old and spend every single day of my life wondering if it would have been different if I he was still around.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Mine has been gone for 27 years. Left at a much too young of age (43). He never met his Grandson. When we shoot the guns he left behind, we think of him everytime !

Ness2k

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    China ^_^
    20 years now, died when he was 36 and I was 4....always grew up with my mom and sister wondering what life would have been like had he not.

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    My father passed away june 8th. The last thing I said to him was I love you dad, I was fortunate enough to be at his side when he died. He was the finest man I have ever known and I will miss him for the rest of my life.

:patriot:Here's to all the fathers that have gone before us. May they rest in peace and know how much we loved them.

Indycar

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Birthplace of Steve McQueen
    Nine years gone now. I miss him every day! Lots of things that give me flashbacks; images, memories and sounds. It's taken me 9 years to be able to go through his things. When I open a box that has been sealed for years and inhale his smell, tears well up and sometimes I break down and cry. I'm not ashamed, he was my father, my sage, my bestest buddy and the person that brought me into this world.

Big Hank

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Lost mine in 96. This thread reminded me he has now been gone over half my life. Lost my step dad in 02. Both the finest men I have ever known.

Top Bottom