• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Spending today alone but happy after church.
    SWMBO is eco director at scout camp. Oldest is a videographer and eco educator in the eastern shore/DelMarVa/Peoples Republic of Maryland. Second oldest is there also but an online Chinese educator/potter. Third is attending university in Commiefornia. Youngest is senior staff at scout camp.
    Still have the cat and chickens to celebrate with.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Just another lazy day, waiting for my son to wake up….lol I did get this for fathers day.. The Woodford Reserve evaporated some last night…. Must have left the cork out…..

Attachments

• IMG_4018.jpeg
      IMG_4018.jpeg
      356.6 KB · Views: 3
    • IMG_4016.jpeg
      IMG_4016.jpeg
      322.7 KB · Views: 3
    • 70810602437__C8298A77-5958-42F3-ACE3-41D9EF5E6009.jpeg
      70810602437__C8298A77-5958-42F3-ACE3-41D9EF5E6009.jpeg
      443.6 KB · Views: 3
    • IMG_4023.jpeg
      IMG_4023.jpeg
      380.6 KB · Views: 3

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Interesting Stat: (excluding Easter)

Mothers Day - Church Attendance is usually highest of the year

Fathers Day - Church attendance is usually lowest of the year

CHALLENGE TO ALL FATHERS!
    Take your family to church today and break the record!
    I swear they all went to Meijer instead. Who knew Fathers Day is a major national shopping day? parking lot full and lines back deep into the store.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    I swear they all went to Meijer instead. Who knew Fathers Day is a major national shopping day? parking lot full and lines back deep into the store.
    My wife ran to the local Aldis for a hand full of stuff. She's been gone for over and hour. I'm wondering if it's the same deal there. She asked if I wanted to tag along. Nope!

indiana22native

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2023
    Fishers
    Even if you aren’t a father, in honor of all the men on here. One of the most influential people in my life growing up was a man who was not my father, he was my Boy Scout leader and sadly him and his wife never had any children of their own. But he (and his wife) made such an impact on so many people. Anyway happy Father’s Day.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    IMG_20230618_122352859_HDR.jpg
    This ended up being about 2/3 of our selection for today's shoot.
    Kids had a blast.
    First time for the nephews shooting my 10" barreled Super Blackhawk in .44 mag.
    One nephew decided he liked my RIA .22TCM so much that he wants one.
    Shot a few clays and generally had a good time
    Probably spent 6-800 rounds and ended with a little Tannerite.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    and anyone wondering what to get their fathers or male role models…. Im finding some great finds on the for sale forum!
    Hi there! KellyinAvon here. Staff Member, Moderator, 2A Advocate, father of two, all around nice guy, etc.

INGO is a discussion forum with classifieds, not Gunbroker with a discussion forum.

In my signature line you'll find links to classifieds/site rules as well as my INGO motto.

You'll find it's a bit different here than most places on the Interwebz. A lot of us known a lot of other INGOers in the realz. The vetting process of being here in discussion is a big plus to the folks using the classifieds.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Haven’t changed spark plugs in quite a while. What a pain on a Tacoma. Had to combine my tools with my late father’s tools to get the job done. Glad he taught me so many skills.

Then went to see the grandkids and so proud to see what a good dad my son has become.

41DE213B-EBC9-488F-8762-91BD06F97329.jpeg

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Even if you aren’t a father, in honor of all the men on here. One of the most influential people in my life growing up was a man who was not my father, he was my Boy Scout leader and sadly him and his wife never had any children of their own. But he (and his wife) made such an impact on so many people. Anyway happy Father’s Day.
    That is a good thought. I didn't have a dad, mothers husband never wanted anything to do with me. Later in life I married a widow and became step dad, all of the hassle, all of the expense, none of the appreciation, and darn little respect.

Like your example, I have memories of several men that taught me some things along the way. They were willing to take the time to help me think through things from the bigger picture view. At this point in time they have all since passed, but I am still glad they were there.

These days I see a lot of young guys growing up and I look for opportunities to point out some life's truths as they try to make their way. Maybe I can keep them from heading the wrong way. Keep passing it on, it is needed more these days than ever.

Top Bottom