• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    241 years ago today was the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

13 little colonies of the mighty British empire had banned together to form what would one day be the greatest nation the Earth had ever seen. They had to fight for their freedom, but they did win that freedom as a new nation.

Today is the 4th of July. However, it is more than that. It's not just a date. It's America's "Independence Day". Does a Christian wish someone a "Merry 25th of December"? No.

The same way that December 25th is "Christmas", July 4th is "INDEPENDENCE DAY".

I would like to wish every citizen of the United States, a Happy Independence Day.

Celebrate however you wish, (within the law) and remember those who put it all on the line on the field of battle in the last 241 years. They fought so that we may enjoy this freedom. Freedom that the rest of the world desires to enjoy, or destroy.

Happy Birthday to the United States of America. May God bless each of us, and our nation.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Indeed, Happy Independence Day. Most outlets refer to it simply as "Fourth of July", or that day where some people shoot off fireworks.

Wonder how long it'll be until there are few people left that remember the day for how important it was...

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Happy Independence Day. So true that every year there are celebrations, yet many are participants in such and can't even explain what its all about. I have two daughters, 26 and 13, and they understood exactly what the day means from a very early age. Call it what you will, I carry a pocket constitution with me at all times. Even if just for peace of mind. I have a soft spot for OUR nation. Veteran proud and duty bound.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    murica-5420fa8dbbe54.gif

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    241 years ago today was the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

13 little colonies of the mighty British empire had banned together to form what would one day be the greatest nation the Earth had ever seen. They had to fight for their freedom, but they did win that freedom as a new nation.

Today is the 4th of July. However, it is more than that. It's not just a date. It's America's "Independence Day". Does a Christian wish someone a "Merry 25th of December"? No.

The same way that December 25th is "Christmas", July 4th is "INDEPENDENCE DAY".

I would like to wish every citizen of the United States, a Happy Independence Day.

Celebrate however you wish, (within the law) and remember those who put it all on the line on the field of battle in the last 241 years. They fought so that we may enjoy this freedom. Freedom that the rest of the world desires to enjoy, or destroy.

Happy Birthday to the United States of America. May God bless each of us, and our nation.

AMEN, to that .....

And remember, that back when we fought the Revolutionary war,

The "Army", was every man, had a gun .....

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Happy Independence Day all.
    I happily celebrate our Independence and hope to hell we don't have to do this **** again. I'm all in but I won't like it. It might make me bad natured.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Whenever someone tells me "happy 4th of July" i always reply with "whats the 4th of July" smile and then say "Happy Independence Day!"

Top Bottom