• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Armed Eastsider

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Anyone else watch it? I was a big fan of Pawn Stars, so I thought Id really like this show. Its OK, but I know alot of it is over dramatized for TV.

The customers remind me of life on the eastside.......And the girl Ashley makes the show almost unwatchable. She is one of the biggest b****es in TV history.

But Rich is a really cool guy. That guy deserves his own show.

Last edited:

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    i think the brother is the downfall of the show.
    its starting to sound like OCC all over again.

You mean the people are extremely annoying and the crap they show is complete garbage? The times I'd actually catch OCC it was more for the stupid stuff Mikey would do because about 99% of the OCC bikes are trash.

I've seen Hardcore Pawn twice. Never really paid attention to the junk people were bringing in other than it was mostly just that...junk. The people on the show were ALL obnoxious.

Gamez235

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Upstate
    that show is nuts, it's like all the worst things about humanity in one pawn shop. If you are ever depressed or think life sucks.... Watch this show...

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    pawn stars is awesome. love the history lesson inside each episode. hardcore pawn is stupid. if i wanted to watch some of the people on that show, i'd just watch Cops.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Anyone else watch it? I was a big fan of Pawn Stars, so I thought Id really like this show. Its OK, but I know alot of it is over dramatized for TV.

The customers remind me of life on the eastside.......And the girl Ashley makes the show almost unwatchable. She is one of the biggest b****es in TV history.

But Rich is a really cool guy. That guy deserves his own show.
    Yeah i've seen it a few times and you're right about that girl Ashley, She get's a real bad attitude and when she get's PO'd she gets those real crazy bug out eyes :n00b: Like she wants to kill ya. Could'nt handle being around a woman like that for very long.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    I wathc both shows but I do tend to watch Hardcore Pawn more often. Both shows are staged for TV for sure but the people in Hardcore are a lot more real then in Pawn Stars. Yes you may get a history lesson in Pawn Stars but you will get a somewhat reality check in Hardcore. The brotherly and sisterly love is or can be real as well since they are both fighting for the same power that the sister gave up when she left to have kids and that power was turned over to the brother. That equals out to a power struggle. No doubt the owner Les knows his business and has been quite successful also. Location , location. Hardcore has the location to make for a real interesting tv reality show. Beleive me a lot of that stuff does go in a real pawn shop and many customers get highly irrate when they are offered a low ball price on their item or itmes. All pawn shops will do that. They are in the business to make money. :twocents:

Top Bottom