Has anyone used www.guns.com to sell guns?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    It's likely fine, they are a large FFL. I traded a gun to Buds Gun Shop once without issue. Just accepted their offer, boxed it up, slapped their UPS label on the box and dropped it off at the UPS hub. I've never sold or traded with Guns.com, but I've bought from them without issue.

If it's an unusual/low demand gun that will likely take forever to sell here in the classifieds, you might try consignment at a local gun shop. Some gun shops will also list it on Gunbroker for you for a consignment fee, which exposes you to a nationwide market.

Born2vette

Norm, Team woodworker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jul 25, 2020
    Westfield
    I got an offer from them once but ended up selling it here. The offer was fair, just was able to sell locally. I bought a new Springfield Range Officer Target from them at a fair price without hassle.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Sold a gun to guns.com recently. Easy process, they even send you a box and bubble wrap to ship your gun, along with a UPS shipping label. They can direct deposit the funds in your bank account or snail mail you a check, your choice. They also email a bill of sale to you when they receive your gun.

Top Bottom