• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GooseUhRoose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Indy Southside
    With the Hauppauge HD PVR (Model 1219) you can record television shows and save to your PC. This is also a great device for those looking to record your video game play and matches to post on Youtube or otherwise. The HD PVR is in great working condition and comes with basically everything as it would in box. The only item "missing" is the install disc for the software which is broken, but I have a backed up copy that will work just the same. :-) It is in great shape physically and works amazing. I just don't use it as much as I would have liked. No pictures at this time, but will post them when available. Would like to meet somewhere on Southside of Indy. I can ship if buyer pays shipping.

What I'm looking for
    [STRIKE]100[/STRIKE] 80 OBO negotiable
    Trades:
    Roku (will entertain all models)
    Ouya
    May entertain other trades.

Specs:
    Built-in hardware H.264 high definition encoder, for high performance, high quality TV recordings
    Component video input (YCrCb or YPrPb) from most high definition cable TV and satellite TV receivers. Optical or stereo audio inputs.
    Record high definition video at up to 1080i resolution, 720p or VGA/D1
    Record at datarates from 1Mbs to 13.5Mbs, constant and Variable Bit Rate
    Make Blu-ray compatible AVCHD recordings, so you can burn your TV recordings onto a standard DVD disc (up to 2 hours of video at 5MBits/sec) and playback on Blu-ray disc players
    Includes HD software video player, so you can playback recordings to your PC screen
    Audio / Video component video loop through to allow HD recording and viewing at the same time
    High Performance Noise Reduction Function
    NTSC,PAL and SECAM Support
    IR receiver for remote control (the remote control is optional and is available on the Hauppauge webstore)
    IR Blaster to change the TV channels in your set top box

Record formats

There are three H.264 formats you can choose when recording a video:
    .TS, which is a generic 'transport stream' compatible with many digital media players
    .M2TS, which is compatible with the Sony Playstation3
    .MP4, which is compatible with the XBox360

The .TS and .M2TS files are AVCHD compatible, and can be used to burn Blu-ray compatible disc recordings. These files can be burned onto a standard DVD+R or DVD+RW disc for playback in a Blu-ray disc player using the included Arcsoft TME Disk Create application. Approximately 2 hours of HD TV recorded at 5Mbits/sec can be put onto a standard DVD+R or DVD+RW disc.

The included TME Media Converter program may also be used to convert the .TS file to other formats compatible for playback on an iPhone and Ipod.

Last edited:

GooseUhRoose

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    Indy Southside
    Back to the top. Use this to convert your old VHS tapes to digital copies, record live television, convert tv/dvd/vhs etc. to mp4 so they can be watched on your tablet, phone or other device, or record your console gaming. There's many uses for this item. Shoot me an offer as the price is negotiable.

Top Bottom