Have you thanked a service member today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Saw 4 Army officers eating at Chik-Fil-A today, so I stopped and thanked them for their service as I was leaving. If you haven't done it lately, it's a pretty damn good feeling.

I'm pretty sure someone bought them ice cream, also.

To those of you here on INGO...Thanks, and :patriot:

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    I have always said Thank You to veterans that I see and when I see an active serviceman too, but I don't see them very often where I live.

I bought my Dad a WWII veterans hat last year for his birthday and he has had a lot of people stop him and thank him for his service. I never knew how much it meant to a veteran until I saw how my Dad reacted. He used to never talk about the war, but I've heard more about it in the last six months than I have my whole life.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Everyday! I thank the one who gave me life, I thanks the one I call brother, and I thank the one that lays down their life today, for the freedoms I have.
    Thank you to all the men and women who voluntarily commit their lives to protecting our freedoms!

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    it always makes me uncomfortable. i never know whether to say "thank you" or "youre welcome". if you ever see me, just send me a vegas bomb. i dont care what time of the day it is.

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington
    As a matter of fact, I did today. I saw an older gentleman wearing a USS Saratoga, CV 3 hat. I went up to him and asked about the hat. Not too many of the WW2 guys left and I shook his hand, telling him I appreciated his service.

Top Bottom