• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MCFD713

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Avon, IN
    Hello I've been reading post on the forum for the last few weeks and figured I'd sign up to thank members for their information and also contribute my own. A little about myself, I live in Avon in Hendrick Co. My full time job is at a Landfill in Gas Collection, and also a non-paid firefighter at a small department here in Hendricks Co. I also serve as the Training Officer of that department. Aside from that I'm a Ham Radio Operator, long term student pilot, gun owner, NRA member, and of course strong supporter of the 2nd amendment. Some things I am looking to do in the future are IDPA/USPSA shooting, Glock Armorer training, AR armorer training. I have some mild gunsmithing knowledge and forced restoration knowledge due to a home break in and subsequent theft of several of my guns (i had just moved here after a divorce and hadn't yet bought a safe) Lucky my AR was recovered in a from some wooded area but had been left to the elements for some time....Okay well there is my autobiography lol hope to enjoy the INGO forum.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom