• Status
    Not open for further replies.

spencer5650

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2013
    Bedford
    Thanks for all the replies, any good places to shoot around here? I'm already on the waiting list for the range in Mitchell, but its probably gonna be a couple years til I get in.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Thanks for all the replies, any good places to shoot around here? I'm already on the waiting list for the range in Mitchell, but its probably gonna be a couple years til I get in.

The Sportsmans' Club in Mitchell has a waiting list? Wow. I guess that's a good thing. I live about halfway between them and Sugar Creek and I can hear both of them in action.

sescbo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Welcome to INGO & Bedrock! The Sportsman's Club took me about a year to get in a few years back. I think the waiting list is around 80 something right now. It is a laid back place, very friendly, usually not too busy & the membership rates are cheap.

saintnick81

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Bedford
    The Sportsmans' Club in Mitchell has a waiting list? Wow. I guess that's a good thing. I live about halfway between them and Sugar Creek and I can hear both of them in action.

I have been on the waiting list for 2 years. When I signed up I was number 80. I have been considering joining south central in Freetown. Took a trading class there. Nice place and only about 30 minutes from Bedford.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom