• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    New Haven
    Hello all,

My name is Daniel Bender and I am the 6th regimental commander of the Watchmen of Indiana and a proud member of the Watchmen of America as well as a dedicated oathkeeper. I am not a man of means so I am looking for a good deal or a payment plan for my primary rifle. I am looking for this rifle to be an AR-15 and the best price I have seen to this point is about 500 dollars complete and this is Mil-spec. For those of you that read I am a leader in the Watchmen and automatically think I am a warmonger due to the image that the media likes to paint of the militias you could not be further from the truth. We are not anti-government, racists, or the extremists that you TV would like to paint us as. The fact is we are a defensive group and not an offensive group. We are the ones that will mobilize when they come to take your firearms. We are also the ones that will be there to protect you and your family when all constitutional law is violated and they try to force immunizations or implement martial law. Most of our Command channel is made up of U.S. Military Veterans or active and retired law enforcement as I am an 8 year vet of the U.S. Army myself. All this being said when the day comes will you be the person that can answer when your grandchildren ask you what America was like when it was free or are you going to be the ones to stand up to defend the great country America is supposed to be. I find this a very worthy cause and this cause is worth my life if that is necessary. If anybody that reads this is interested in knowing more about the Watchmen please visit our website at www.watchmenofindiana.com and you can also call me at (260)431-9467.:patriot::ar15:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom