• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rfontes

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2010
    Noblesville
    My brother asked me what i wanted for christmas, i figured a bipod would be nice for my ar. too hard to choose, i definately want a harris but theres so many models listed at midway. i figured id buy the adapter. any suggestions would be appreciated. id just be shooting from a bench(no prone), so i dont know if i should get a 6"-9" or the 9"-13"...

Last edited:

Tryin'

Victimized
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    If you *ever* shoot from the ground and/or have a thick chest (like me), the 9-13" will be much more comfortable.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I have the 6-9 and find them to work find on a seated bench, but I admit either a longer forward rest on the bench or slightly higher elevation may help.

Its going to depend on your size and the shape of your bench. Get out there with the rifle and hold it where you want to shoot....have someone measure it.

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    This is going on an AR?

If so the long mag makes it close to being a tossup, but I still prefer the BR-S. Anything taller and I'd rather build up a ruck or the like because taller bipods are lousy for stability. Even Harris' don't take much load before they flex at full height.

Top Bottom