• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Squib

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Indianapolis
    What keeps breaking on your Kahr? I have a couple and I have not had a problem; but betting the family keister on something that breaks, or could break, makes me want to know. Did they replace it, or what?

I carry the CW9 almost all of the time now, as it's so comfortable it just tends to "disappear".

fastwally

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Peru
    Try handling a Beretta PX4 Storm in .40 or .45. Maybe the PX4 Sub Compact in .40. The PX4 full size is a great shooting gun.

DSC01210.jpg

reeseg45

Plinker
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    i carry a p220 with a galco small of back holster its comfortable and hide's very well.

jstwrit

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    May 11, 2009
    N.E.
    Try shooting a Walther PPS 9mm/.40

I own the PPS in 9mm and looking at the list you posted it might be worth a try. It's not cheap but I really like to shoot it and it's easy to conceal. It has a smooth trigger with no build up before firing and the sights are BIG not little frickin' needles you cant see. Read up on it, it might be a nice fit for you. Good luck!

rnungester

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    try the kahr .40 cw. It's awesome I haven't had any problems with it what so ever. I have sent about 300 rounds through it, and it still fires like the first day I shot it. It's something to consider....

barrelmaker_2002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Rochester, MN
    I CANT FIND A DAMN HANDGUN I ENJOY SHOOTING!

Im looking for a good conceal carry...I do like DA to SA or a decent DA all the time...

A SIG with either the DAK DA trigger or SRT DA/SA trigger would likely be much better than the 250 you tried.

The 220, the 229 and the 226 are all available with either trigger. The 220 is a .45 and the 226 and 229 come in 9, 40 or 357 Sig.

I have shot a Sig P226 Enhanced Elite with the SRT trigger and it was basically awesome. I have not shot a DAK version.

Another DA/SA gun I would look at is the EAA Witness Elite. They have several calibers to choose from.

Good luck!

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    my taurus pt145 pro is a great cc gun, i dont even notice i have it on, and it carries 10 rounds

I know it may sound like a lower end pistol and they are very reasonably priced you can generally pick one up used for around $300. The Taurus PT145 Millennium Pro, if you can try to get one with the rail just cause its cool. ;) I have to say I had one of these and I traded it and I really wish that I hadn't. The trigger is a little gritty when they are new but it smooths out pretty quick, they function well with all ammo types and shoot accurately. The recoil is surprisingly soft for such a small light pistol, and they have no reset so if you have a FTF all you have to do to strike it again is pull the trigger. You also get the Taurus lifetime warranty. It is about the perfect size and weight for a CC gun, there is not one single negative thing I can say about this little shooter. I will without a doubt grab one up the next chance I get... :yesway:

G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    I am just gonna throw this out here.. but you know that this thread was started close to a year ago, in December of 2010, and had pretty much ended in December of 2010 right up until this afternoon when someone apparently posted on it randomly... I would bet that in the last 9months the other members on INGO have managed to set that guy up with something he liked.... Simply an observation I noticed as I was reading... if you are hence un-phased by this.. carry on by all means.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    I am just gonna throw this out here.. but you know that this thread was started close to a year ago, in December of 2010, and had pretty much ended in December of 2010 right up until this afternoon when someone apparently posted on it randomly... I would bet that in the last 9months the other members on INGO have managed to set that guy up with something he liked.... Simply an observation I noticed as I was reading... if you are hence un-phased by this.. carry on by all means.

LMFAO.. :laugh: I saw this when I clicked on the unread threads button and even though I perused the entire thread before posting I never took notice of the date on the OP... OOPS...:dunno: :patriot:

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I CANT FIND A DAMN HANDGUN I ENJOY SHOOTING!

Im looking for a good conceal carry... Here is what I have tried.. Im tired of buying handguns to sell them and lose money. Its starting to get costly and **** me off. Im tired of 9mm I think as well

Glock 17.. To big and wasn't an overall fan of the firearm, trigger pull seems so light, and not a fan of the sights

XDM.. Eh. To big, Just didnt do it for me

Springfield 1911- Didn't like the "cocked and locked" TOO heavy!

Sig 250- Trigger Pull

Kahr cw45- Loved it but I cant keep it from breaking...

I like .45 ( I usually get the ammo for free)

Heres the thing, I dont like revolvers, But I do like DA to SA or a decent DA all the time..

Help. Im frustrated..

Who has a **** ton of guns I can shoot!? I live in Fort Wayne. Ill bring the ammo!

Take a look at the S&W MP Compact. You can go with 9mm, .357, or .40 I believe.

If you want to shoot an MP, and can get to Lafayette, give me a shout...will take you to Applied Ballistics and let you try mine.

Top Bottom